Victorious™: Time to Shine and Victorious™: Hollywood Arts Debut are the first video games based on Nickelodeon’s hit live-action comedy television series, Victorious. Each game offers players the chance to interact and fully experience life in the elite, Hollywood Arts world as a new student in two completely unique and fun ways.
In Victorious: Hollywood Arts Debut for the Nintendo DS™, players will experience a full year as a new student at Hollywood Arts and take part in crazy adventures while becoming friends with Tori and all the stars from the show.
- Victorious: Hollywood Arts Debut for the Nintendo DS allows players to dive into the show’s fun Hollywood Arts High School world, create their own character and experience classes and funny situations in the form of dynamic, replayable mini-games.
- First of its Kind, Based on the Hit Live-Action Comedy Series – The video games are based on Nickelodeon’s hit show, Victorious, the number-one live action comedy series in its timeslot on all TV reaching over 14 million kids, 15 million tweens, and 11 million teens each quarter since it launched in April 2010.
- Reach Hollywood Arts High Stardom – Players will feel as if they are a student at Hollywood Arts and the games include the voices of the Victorious cast, including Victoria Justice, who stars as Tori Vega.
- Be the Next Superstar While Enjoying Hours of Gameplay – The games are loaded with mini-games, activities, hit songs from the show such as “Freak the Freak Out” and “Beggin’ On Your Knees”, and players can even wear the same outfits as Tori Vega and the cast!
- Exciting Family-Friendly Competition – The perfect game for sleepover parties, family gatherings and more, Victorious: Time to Shine offers multiplayer gameplay so friends can either work together or compete to create the best music video ever!